“Brand value, rapid expansion, and total dominance” are the 3 qualities that can be described for the ruthless growth of Uber Eats. It has teamed up with bars, cafeterias, casual dining outlets, fast food chains, food trucks, and restaurants across 45 nations. Entrepreneurs aiming to enter the on-demand delivery sector can do so in no time. Check out some insights below and Inform yourself how to create an UberEats clone app.
What are the benefits of owning a Food Delivery app like UberEats?
Easy expansion to several countries
Uber Eats has been eliminating rivals in many geographical regions. This has helped the American platform to consistently increase its user base. On the same note, several competitors in the food delivery industry are losing users because of deep discounting and digital marketing campaigns.
Multiple revenue streams
Owners of an UberEats clone can increase their wealth significantly. An instant food delivery platform will yield revenue in the form of a commission from restaurants for each order, delivery fees, gross merchandise value (GMV), monthly and yearly subscription plans, packing charges, surge pricing in case of peak demand, and transaction processing charges. In the long run, this would increase the daily order volume.
Swift online campaign management
Unquestionably, UberEats has succeeded in the market by offering numerous cashbacks, coupons, discounts, and offers to its loyal customers. Thus, entrepreneurs ought to conduct promotional efforts aggressively.
They can utilize email, instant messaging platforms, and social media apps to increase their popularity. In the same way, this will give an edge over their competitors if the price of the food items is kept low by the restaurant partners.
What are the various business models for a food delivery venture?
Entrepreneurs can witness a spike in the number of orders placed by customers. For instance, they can suggest restaurants modify their menus as per the interests and tastes of users.
This will help in uplifting the number of active users (daily, weekly, and monthly). Accordingly, users can personalize their food order based on their location, price, rating of the restaurants, and the type of cuisine (veg/ non-veg). The dishes are kept ready by the eateries after users place their orders online.
Foodpreneurs can use a clone app like UberEats and team up with cloud kitchens. They can hire a fleet of delivery executives for managing a huge increase in orders. This will help them impress customers in a hassle-free manner. Entrepreneurs can consider introducing 30-minute and 1-hour order fulfilment options for handling orders from different cities and towns.
Order and Deliver model
Techpreneurs can combine the power of 2 into one by utilizing this business model. Subsequently, they can assist restaurants to accept orders made by users.
Foodpreneurs have full freedom in determining the price of the food items. Additionally, they can grab more revenue for integrating a loyalty program, selling a Point of Sale (PoS) software and a tablet for taking orders, and sharing customer data.
Full-fledged integrated model
“All in one” is apt for acknowledging the importance of this option. Various tasks like accepting orders, dispatching delivery executives, and rendering technical assistance to aggrieved customers are done efficiently. Simultaneously, a mix of instant and scheduled deliveries can be given to users as per their convenience and schedule.
Entrepreneurs can boost the brand value of their food delivery platform significantly. They can collaborate with famous eateries that have a solid reputation and a tasty menu. Indeed, this will attract customers who prefer to order specific dishes regularly.
Likewise, foodpreneurs can witness an increase in their net worth in case their restaurant partners start multiple branches across suburban and urban regions.
What is the detailed process to create an UberEats clone app?
Generally, lots of steps go behind the scenes before the launch of a Food delivery app like UberEats. Entrepreneurs can disrupt the market in a short duration since the order fulfilment platform will be launched in just a few days or weeks.
The different stages incorporated are
- Discussing the business needs and operational plans with techpreneurs.
- Studying the current market conditions and the practices followed by other food delivery platforms.
- Fixing the right business model as per the requirements and trends.
- Designing the prototype of the on-demand delivery platform. It consists of basic features like a discounts dashboard, order processing, menu display panel, payment gateways, and customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Adding other functionalities into the UberEats clone platform based on the initial feedback from users.
- Conducting periodic security checks and getting rids of bugs and glitches.
- Launching the final version of the food delivery app at an appropriate time in the market.
What are the different obstacles that entrepreneurs have to tackle?
Techpreneurs have to face lots of challenges while operating an UberEats clone app. The multiple stumbling blocks that foodpreneurs have to handle are
- Addition of a self-pickup option for customers to get their food swiftly.
- Complying with the changes in laws regarding the regulation of gig workers.
- Implementation of contactless delivery services across all restaurants.
- Including international cuisines to lure foreign tourists.
- Integration of digital payment processing gateways for fund management.
- Introducing organic food items to entice health-conscious users.
- Offering new options like drone and robot delivery.
- Partnering with third-party logistics providers for decreasing costs.
- Researching user data and making smart decisions using AI and ML.
- Using multi-modal transport options for enabling faster deliveries to users.
Undoubtedly, Uber Eats is a blockbuster in the on-demand food delivery industry. The American app is also concentrating on B2B order fulfilment to entice more customers. Importantly, they can pass on the advantages of digital marketing campaigns and share customer data with restaurants. Moreover, the benefits depend on the number of orders food outlets receive from customers in a month.
Further, techpreneurs can bring out the competitive spirit amongst eateries. They can bring out a flexible commission structure on a per order basis.
Accordingly, entrepreneurs can pass on the advantages of digital marketing campaigns and share customer data with restaurants. The benefits depend on the number of orders food outlets receive from customers in a month.
Unquestionably, the way how people consume dishes is changing. Digipreneurs can make the first step now to create Ubereats clone app and amplify their financial status quickly.