LPU stands for Lovely Professional University, and BCA is Bachelor of Computer Application. LPU is located in Punjab. Most students will prefer LPU University for distance education. In this article, you will learn about the distance education BCA at LPU University.
This is a flexible and government-recognized course. You don’t need to attend classes regularly. So BCA distance is a good choice for you. You can choose the best distance BCA course from LPU University in Punjab.
What are the main benefits of distance BCA?
The main advantage of distance mba lpu education is given by,
- Time Management: It provides flexibility in time. This distance education course is perfect for anyone who cannot complete a full-time BCA course.
- Direct to your home: You can complete your BCA just by staying in your home without attending regular college classes.
- Cost-effective: One of the key advantages of the long-distance BCA program is its low fee structure. It is very low compared to regular BCA programs.
- Industry-Related Courses: This course will update, and industry-related courses are regularly updated with students.
The eligibility criteria for the distance BCA course:
The eligibility criteria for distance BCA in LPU University are given by,
- You must have an SSLC (Secondary School Leaving Certificate) and HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate) by a board recognized by the state or central government.
- For BCA distances, there is no age limit for applying.
- You must have a minimum total score of 50% in SSLC and HSC.
What are the steps for Lovely Professional University’s distance BCA application process?
The distancembalpuprocess by is given by,
- First, you must visit Lovely Professional University’s official website and complete an application form to register your name for the distance BCA course.
- After the registration process, you must pay the admission fee as required by the LPU University.
- You must submit the necessary documents to complete the application process.
- After filling out the application form on the official website by submitting the required documents, finally, your name will be enrolled in the distance list of students taking BCA, and your registration will be created.
What documents are required to apply for distance BCA?
You need to submit the following documents while registering for the distance BCA course at LPU University. The required documents are given by,
- You will need a Secondary School Certificate (SSLC) and Higher Secondary Certificate and Certificate (HSC).
- You will need a pass certificate and a transfer certificate which will show your date of birth.
Some other documents include nationality certificates, birth certificates, passports, and you will need ten passport-sized colour photographs with a white background. You must remember that all of the above documents are taken the photocopy in colour, and the documents are converted into PDF format. The distance BCA is one of the best courses for your career.
Hope this article is helpful for your career and provides valuable information about the distance BCA course at Lovely Professional University in Punjab!!