CA Final Exam is the last but the most challenging stage of Chartered Accountancy. This exam is conducted by ICAI or the Institute for Chartered Accountants India. The exam is conducted twice every year in offline mode. The Final exam comprises eight subjects divided into two groups, each with four. Candidates can appear in both groups at once or appear single group at a time.
The ICAI has already announced the dates for the exams and the application form for this year. So, the students must be aware of this essential information such as dates, forms, and CA Final Result. So, let us begin the details,
CA Final Important Dates 2022
ICAI has released the exam dates for CA Final 2022. The examination for Group 1 papers will be held from 14 May to 21 May, and for Group 2 will be held on 23 May and 29 May 2022. The application forms for the CA Final May 2022 exams will be released on 21 February 2022 on the official website of ICAI. For the other significant dates for CA Final Exam, go through the table below:
|Events||Dates (CA Final May/June 2022)||Dates (CA final November/December 2022)|
|Application Form Release||21 Feb 2022||to be notified|
|Last Date to Register||13 March 2022||1 July 2022|
|Exam Date||Group l: 14-21 May 2022
Group ll: 23-29 May 2022
|To be notified|
CA Final 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Once you know the important dates regarding the CA Final exam, the next step will be to fill out the form and start preparation. But before starting the further procedures, you must be aware that you qualify the criteria for appearing in the exam or not. So, let us check out the eligibility criteria released by ICAI for CA Final Exam 2022,
First of all, there are no age criteria for the candidates appearing for CA Final exam. So, the need not bother about the age, for educational qualification refer to the points below:
- The candidate should have qualified both the groups of the CA Intermediate Exam.
- Candidate must have registered themselves with ICAI for CA Final Course.
- The candidate must have completed their 3 years of articleship.
CA Final 2022 Application Form
You can find the application form for the CA Final on the official ICAI website, from where you need to register yourself. For the entire registration and form filling process, refer to the steps mentioned below:
Steps to fill the CA Final 2022 Application Form
- Go to the official website of Icai and click on New Registration.
- Fill up all the informations that has been asked in the Form.
- Upload all the required documents in scanned format such as, photographs, signatures, Id proof, etc.
- Once you have filled all the sections, once go through the entire form again and cross check the details that you have filled.
- After you verify the information, an OTP will be sent to the email id that you have registered, but before clivk on submit button for submitting the form.
- Now with the login credentials and the OTP, students need to login their registered I’d.
- Now, make the payment and take the copy of the invoice for future refernces.
CA Final 2022 Registration Form Fee
The fee for CA Final registration needs to be paid via online mode only. So, the students can either pay the fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, or net banking. The amount that has to be paid is mentioned below for the students from different regions,
|CA Final Exam Centre||Fees for 1 Group||Fees for 2 Group|
|Centers in India||INR 3300||INR 1800|
|Centers in Kathmandu||INR 4000||INR 2200|
|Centers outside India||$ 550||$ 325|
However, the registration fee is different from the above-mentioned form fee. The registration fee for Indian applicants is Rs. 22,000 and for applicants outside India is $1,100.
CA Final 2021 Exam Pattern
Since you have completed the form filling process and are eligible for CA Final, the next step is preparation. But before you start the preparation, you must be aware of the subjects and the exam pattern. So, the exam pattern for this offline exam that is conducted for three hours is as follows:
|Group||Subjects||Marks per paper||Total Marks|
|Group 1||Financial Reporting||100||400|
|Strategic Financial Management|
|Advanced Auditing & Professional Ethics|
|Corporate & Allied Laws|
|Group 2||Advanced Management Accounting||100||400|
CA Final 2021 Result
After the completion of the exams, candidates eagerly wait for their results. The result is announced by ICAI, which is the conducting body of the Chartered Accountancy Exam in its official sites. The students can check their results by entering the login credential on the ICAI website. ICAI also releases the merit list after the release of the results. Students can follow the given steps to get their results,
Steps to check the CA Final 2022 Result
- Go to the official website of ICAI and click on the tab that pops up as the CA Final Result.
- Enter your registration number and the hall ticket number.
- Once you hit the enter button, you will be able to see your Final result on the screen.
- Now, download your result and keep it for any further use.
Therefore, the CA Final exam is one of the most challenging exams that is painstaking for the students. Neither the preparation nor the score grabbing will be so easy. This is why students need to prepare a proper study plan and strategy to help them crack the exam easily. The students must be aware of the important dates, forms, syllabus, exam patterns, etc. So, keep this information in your mind and start preparing from the basics that will help you crack the exam. Hence, stick to your study plan and solve as many questions as possible to increase your scoring capability.