You love your phone. So does your PC. Get instant access to everything you love on your phone right from your PC. To get started, install the Link to Windows app on your Android phone and connect it to the Phone Link app on your Windows PC.
Link your Android phone and PC to view and reply to text messages, make and receive calls, view your notifications, and more.
Make emailing your photos a thing of the past by sharing your favorite photos between your phone and PC. Copy, edit and even drag and drop photos without touching your phone.
Features of Phone Link:
- Make and receive calls from your PC
- Manage your Android phone notifications on your PC.
- Access your favorite mobile apps** on your PC.
- Read and reply to text messages from your computer.
- Drag and drop files between your computer and phone**
- Copy and paste content between your computer and phone**
- Get instant access to photos on your phone from your PC.
- Use your PC’s large screen, keyboard, mouse, and touchscreen to interact with your phone from your PC.
Compatible with select** Microsoft Duo, Samsung, and HONOR phones for an even better experience:
The Windows app link comes integrated so there is no need to download any additional apps from the Play Store.
The link from Windows is easy to find in the Quick Access tray (swipe down from the top of your screen to access it).
Special features like cross-device copy and paste, phone screen, file drag and drop, and apps.
Let us know what features you’d like to see next by selecting “Send Feedback” in the PhoneLink app settings.
Calls require a Windows 10 PC with Bluetooth capability.
Drag and drop, phone screen, and apps all require a compatible Microsoft Duo, Samsung or HONOR device (full list and breakdown of capabilities: aka.ms/phonelinkdevices). The multiple apps experience requires a Windows 10 PC running the May 2020 Update or later and having at least 8GB of RAM, and your Android device running Android 11.0.
Also Read: All About new trending jilo Virals